We couldn’t do what we do without the support of our amazing volunteers. If you’d like to volunteer for CPRE Hertfordshire, please take a look at our latest opportunities below.
Why volunteer with us?
By volunteering with CPRE Hertfordshire you’ll be helping to protect and promote Hertfordshire’s beautiful countryside as well as having the opportunity to connect with like-minded people with similar interests. You’ll gain new skills and get all the training you need in your volunteering role. You’ll be part of a friendly and supportive team and you can join in with social events, workshops and our annual conference.
As a volunteer, you will have the freedom to work flexibly, to suit your lifestyle.
Our volunteers support us in many different ways including marketing, fundraising, providing specialist advice, finding information about proposed developments, helping with publicity and social media, maintaining our website, helping out with administration, and much more!
We want you to have an excellent volunteering experience with us, and so we’ve made commitments to our volunteers (PDF 168 KB).
We would love to hear from you if you can offer some time as a volunteer. There are lots of ways you could get involved, for example:
- Becoming a Trustee
- Undertaking project work on issues including nature & wildlife, climate change, housing, transport, and water resources
- Monitoring planning and development proposals in your area
- Helping with our annual Children’s Art Competition or countryside Awards programme
- Assisting us with marketing and communications
- Providing specialist expertise in certain digital applications
- Taking photographs for use in our campaigning and communications
- Organising or helping out at events like our AGM or at talks to local groups
- Helping us to reach new members
If you are interested in getting involved or would like to know more, please contact us at email@example.com